LPS arranges its Public Liability insurance through the L&CPU.
Insurer: Royal & Sun Alliance
Cover for Property Damage:
· Fire, smoke, lightning, explosion and earthquake
· Riot, civil commotion, strikers, locked-out workers or persons taking part in labour disturbances or
· Storm or flood
· Escape of water from any tank, apparatus , pipe or appliance
· Accidental escape of water from any automatic sprinkler installation
· Theft or attempted theft
· Subsidence, ground heave or landslip
· Oil escaping from a fixed heating installation
· Falling trees or their branches
· Any other accident
An excess of £250 applies to each and every loss and an excess of £1,000 in respect of subsidence.
All Risks Insurance:
1. Club Property: trophies, cups, awards, photographic equipment, furniture, exhibition stands and all
other contents including digital and associated computer/laptop equipment. A single article limit of
2. Third Party Property: Property held by the club in their custody and control not insured elsewhere. A
single article limit of £2,000 applies. Maximum sum insured £5,000.
An excess of £100 applies to each and every loss. Cover is provided anywhere in the UK and Europe, and for an
aggregate period not exceeding 45 days in the period of the insurance anywhere in the world.
Public / Products Liability
1. Any one Event £5, 000,000
2. All Events happening during any Period of Insurance in respect of product supplied
3. All incidents considered by the Company to have occurred during any Period of Insurance in respect of
pollution or contamination of buildings or other structures or of water or the land or of the
Legal Defence Costs
The total amount payable by the Company in respect of all costs and expenses arising out of all claims during
any Period of Insurance £250,000